DAY 1: ARUSHA- LAKE MANYARA
Drive after breakfast to Lake Manyara. After lunch a magnificent game walk is arranged for you through the shores of this great lake. Identify up to 350species of birds. A game watch drives you to the mahogany forest, marsh grass and shrubland. Look for the famous tree climbing lions. All meals and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena or Lake Manyara Hotel.
DAY 2: LAKE MANYARA-SERENGETI
At the cockcrow the next sunrise drive to the famous wilderness of Serengeti. Arrive in time for lunch. After lunch its time to relax as you await a remarkable afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at Serengeti Serena lodge or Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
DAY 3: SERENGETI
Early in the morning game drive before breakfast is at the hand of this cheapest point in the very heart of the largest and most diverse migration consider of wildebeests and zebra’s. Optional Balloon Safari or bush walk can be arranged. All meals and overnight at your lodge.
DAY 4: SERENGETI-NGORONGORO CRATER
After breakfast arrive slowly to the world’s famous Ngorongoro crater and arrive in time for lunch. Spend the best of afternoon at the crater rim before a superb dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena lodge or Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
DAY 5: NGORONGORO CRATER
After breakfast descend down the crater with our 4 wheel drive safari cruiser. This magnificent natural amphitheatre that contains the largest population of the animals in all Africa. Grass is short allowing easy spotting of the game and quire close approach what makes your day is the picnic lunches saved at the floor of the crater in the evening ascend from the crater to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 6: NGORONGORO CRATER-ARUSHA
Take a hearty breakfast then drive back to your Nairobi hotel for Lunch. In the evening relax awaiting your evening flight to your next destination.
THE PRICES INCLUDES:-
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges
- Hotel government taxes
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 persons in a vehicle in East Africa
- Cost of all scheduled or charter flights indicated in the itinerary
- Services of a flying doctor in case of emergency
PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Visa fees and domestic and international airport taxes (unless indicated otherwise in the itinerary)
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges