DAY 2: AMBOSELI –ABERDARES
After breakfast proceed for a game drive enroute as you drive out of Amboseli towards Nairobi then proceed north, driving through lush tree and coffee plantations to mount Kenya at the Aberdares country club for lunch. After lunch transfer to the Aberdares national park. Nested in the foothill of Aberdares and Mount Kenya, the hotels balconies overlook a saltlick and water hole where you enjoy the finest in high-altitude game viewing. Dinner and overnight at THE ARK HOTEL.
DAY 3: ABEDARES- SAMBURU/SHABA
After breakfast transfer and meet your safari driver guide then drive northwards closing the equator towards Samburu and Shaba National reserves. Arrive in time for lunch experience these magical parks while on game drive. All meals and overnight SAROVA SHABA LODGE.
DAY 4: SAMBURU/SHABA
After breakfast proceed for a game drive in this lush and region of north. The water of Ewaso Ny’iro River attracts a profusion of game. This area is known for the rare species of wildlife that are endemic. All meals and overnight at your SAROVA SHABA CAMP
DAY 6: SAMBURU/SHABA- LAKE NAKURU
Close the equator as you drive southwards to Lake Nakuru National park. Drive through scenic Thomson falls, rift valley view point and Menengai crater. Lake Nakuru is a soda lake whose waters are often covered by a living carpet of thousands of flamingos and plains that are home to the lion, rhino’s leopards and large herds of waterbuck. All meals and overnight at SAROVA LION HILLS LODGE
DAY 7: LAKE NAKURU-MAASAI MARA
After an awakening breakfast proceed for a game drive enroute to mighty Maasai Mara one of the Kenya’s best loved parks. Each year he Mara is staging ground for the fastinating great migration, one of the most awe- inspiring natural events in the world. Lunch, dinner and overnight at SAROVA MARA CAMP
DAY 8: MAASAI MARA
This full day is spent game viewing by getting a closer look at the Mara with four extensive game runs. We will meet with Maasai elders and visit Maasai village with him. You will join singing and dancing and admire their beautiful beadworks and brilliant clothes. Dinner and overnight at SAROVA MARA CAMP
DAY 9: MAASAI MARA-NAIROBI
After breakfast check-out our hotel and drive back to Nairobi. After a magical safari. Have lunch at the carnivore restaurant then drive to your hotel or transfer to the airport.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Cost of scheduled flight tickets as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers
- International Airfare and Visa Fees