DAY 1: NAIROBI-LAKE NAKURU
Arrival in Nairobi where your safari begins. Drive to Lake Nakuru National park. This is home of hundreds of flamingos and other birds. Enjoy a colorful spectacle traditional dance by members of nearby local village. Participate in the dance and learn Swahili songs. All meals and overnight at a camp or lodge of choice.
DAY 2: LAKE NAKURU-MAASAI MARA
After breakfast proceed to Masai Mara game reserve arriving in time for lunch. Relax until late afternoon when you embark for your evening game drive to look for Mara wildlife. All meals and overnight at a camp or lodge of choice.
DAY 3: MAASAI MARA
Spend the whole day in Maasai Mara. Probably one of the most well known parks, Maasai Mara, boarder Tanzania’s Serengeti which is equally famous. Almost all the coveted game can be viewed here. Each year the annual migration of the nature’s most awe-inspiring sights when many of the million wildebeest and zebra in search of grazing and drinking water reach the Maasai Mara from Serengeti and remain there until they make their long and arduous trek back “home”. All meals and overnight at a camp or lodge of choice
DAY 4: MASAI MARA-LAKE NAIVASHA
After breakfast, depart and drive to Lake Naivasha. After lunch spends the evening boat riding where you visit the crescent island and enjoy its excellent scenery and abundant birdlife. Lunch, dinner and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice.
DAY 5: LAKE NAIVASHA- AMBOSELI
After breakfast check out of the camp and drive to Amboseli national, at the base of Africa’s highest Mount Kilimanjaro arriving for game drive then lunch. Game drive offers the best view of the snowcapped mountain creating a stunning backdrop for herds of elephants, giraffes and prides of lion. Optional visit to the Maasai village can be arranged. All meals and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice
DAY 6: AMBOSELI-TSAVO WEST
Leave Amboseli after breakfast and drive to Tsavo west national park. This bush land is home to world mystrical physical features and wildlife. Visit Mzima springs and view hippos wallowing in mud from an underground grass hut. Drive to famous volcanic lava flow of Shetani and Chyulu hills. Visit also the rhino sanctuary. All meals and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice
DAY 7: TSAVO WEST - TSAVO EAST
Have an early morning game drive then breakfast, after continue with game drive enroute to you lodge for lunch as well as check in. Afternoon game drive includes exploring the largest park in Kenya as well as have a chance to see Red Elephant of Tsavo and other different kind of wildlife. Dinner and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice.
DAY 8: TSAVO EAST-MOMBASA
Early game drive before breakfast, then game drive until time for lunch. After drive down to your beach hotel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Cost of scheduled flight tickets as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers
- International Airfare and Visa Fees