DAY 1: NAIROBI- SAMBURU
On your arrival in Nairobi you are met by our representative, after briefing leave Nairobi and drive towards the famous northwards closing the equator towards Samburu National reserves. Arrive in time for lunch experience these magical parks while on game drive. All meals and overnight ELEPHANT BEDROOM CAMP.
DAY 2: SAMBURU
After breakfast proceed for a game drive in this lush and region of north. The water of Ewaso Ny’iro River attracts a profusion of game. This area is known for the rare species of wildlife that are endemic. All meals and overnight at your ELEPHANT BEDROOM CAMP
DAY 3: SAMBURU- LAKE NAKURU
Close the equator as you drive southwards to Lake Nakuru National park. Drive through scenic Thomson falls, rift valley view point and menengai crater. Lake Nakuru is a soda lake whose waters are often covered by a living carpet of thousands of flamingos and plains that are home to the lion, rhino’s leopards and large herds of waterbuck. All meals and overnight at MBWEHA LUXURY CAMP.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU-MAASAI MARA
After an awakening breakfast proceed for a game drive enroute to mighty Maasai Mara one of the Kenya’s best loved parks. Each year he Mara is staging ground for the fascinating great migration, one of the most awe- inspiring natural events in the world. Lunch, dinner and overnight at TIPILIKWANI MARA CAMP
DAY 5: MAASAI MARA
This full day is spent game viewing by getting a closer look at the Mara with four extensive game runs. We will meet with Maasai elders and visit Maasai village with him. You will join singing and dancing and admire their beautiful beadworks and brilliant clothes. Dinner and overnight at TIPILIKWANI MARA CAMP
DAY 6: MAASAI MARA-LAKE NAIVASHA
After breakfast, depart and drive to Lake Naivasha. After lunch spends the evening boat riding where you visit the crescent island and enjoy it all meals and overnight at LAKE NAIVASHA SOPA LODGE.
DAY 7: LAKE NAIVASHA-AMBOSELI
Drive to Nairobi then towards the famous Amboseli National Park where you arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game runs you to the tremendous variety of big game. View Mount Kilimanjaro from your camp. All meals and overnight at AMBOSELI SENTRIM CAMP.
Day 8: AMBOSELI-NAIROBI
Early breakfast, then game drives enroute out of the park. Lunch will be in Nairobi carnivore restaurant before transferring to the airport in time for your flight.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Cost of scheduled flight tickets as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers
- International Airfare and Visa Fees