DAY 2: MOUNT KENYA-SAMBURU
Drive north to the Samburu game reserve. An evening game drive will acquaint you with semi-desert ecosystem. Take a guided nature walk; visit a local village and village and learn Samburu life and culture. All meals and overnight at SAMBURU SERENA LODGE or ELEPHANT BEDROOMCAMP
DAY 3: SAMBURU
Early morning game watch then breakfast. Continue with game drive and watch the rare animals of northern Kenya like gerenuk, leopard, baisa olyx and Somali ostrich. Return for lunch before embarking on evening game. All meals and overnight at SAMBURU SERENA LODGE or ELEPHANTBEDROOM CAMP
DAY 4: SAMBURU-LAKE BOGORIA-BARINGO
After breakfast drive to Lake Bogoria where the hot water springs abound and plenty of medical springs. After lunch, visit Lake Baringo, a boat trip to see various species of birds and ancient caves. Dinner and overnight at LAKE BARINGO CLUB.
DAY 5: LAKE BARINGO-LAKE NAKURU
Depart after breakfast on a scenic drive to Lake Nakuru National Park, where millions of flamingoes turn the shore of the lake to pink. Arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. Evening game drive, in this beautiful park which boasts Kenya's first Rhino Sanctuary, home to the rare Black Rhino. All meals and overnight at MBWEHA LUXURY CAMP or SAROVA LIONHILLS LODGE.
DAY 6: LAKE NAKURU-MAASAI MARA
After an awakening breakfast proceed for a game drive enroute to mighty Maasai Mara one of the Kenya’s best loved parks. Each year he Mara is staging ground for the fascinating great migration, one of the most awe- inspiring natural events in the world. Lunch, dinner and overnight at TIPILIKWANI LUXURY CAMP or SAROVA MARA CAMP
DAY 7: MAASAI MARA
This full day is spent game viewing by getting a closer look at the Mara with four extensive game runs. We will meet with Maasai elders and visit Maasai village with him. You will join singing and dancing and admire their beautiful beadworks and brilliant clothes. Dinner and overnight at TIPILIKWANI LUXURY CAMP or SAROVA MARA CAMP
DAY 8: MAASAI MARA-NAIROBI
After breakfast check-out our hotel and drive back to Nairobi. After a magical safari. Have lunch at the carnivore restaurant then drive to your hotel or transfer to the airport.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Cost of scheduled flight tickets as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers
- International Airfare and Visa Fees