Day 1: NAIROBI-MASAI MARA
Depart Nairobi and enjoy a wonderful ride through the Escarpment and the Great Rift Valley where you will enjoy a short break as you view the beautiful Vistas of Mt. Longonot. Soon our vehicle descends to the floor of the Great Rift Valley through the impressive Longonot Satellite Station and into the beautiful savannah plains arriving in time for a delicious luncheon followed by your first afternoon game drive to see the famous Masai Mara wildlife. All meals and overnight at MBWEHA LUXURY CAMP or SAROVA LIONHILLS LODGE.
Day 2: MASAI MARA
You are awaken by the song of the Riverine bird life as we wake up to a pre breakfast game drive followed by one after breakfast and one after lunch. Amongst the beautiful Wildlife of the worlds largest natural theatre of wildlife. Elephant, Rhino, Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Giraffe, Kongoni, Wildebeeste, Hartebeeste, Hunting Docks Bushbuck, Waterbuck, Jackals, Mongoose, Hyena, Dik Dik, Impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Hippo, Crocodile, Enjoy. All meals and overnight at TIPILIKWANI LUXURY CAMP or SAROVA MARA CAMP
Day 3: MASAI MARA-LAKE NAKURU
This morning a delightful breakfast followed by departure for the Great Rift Valley lake of Nakuru. Here we arrive in time for a delightful luncheon followed by an afternoon game drive to enjoy its massive populations of the Pink Lesser Flamingo, the rare and elusive Leopard, Rhino and other plains game. Lake Nakuru is also home to the African Cape Buffalo and Reedbuck. Return to your luxury camp in the evening after the game drive for a lovely dinner and overnight.
Day 4: LAKE NAKURU-NAIROBI
Enjoy a relaxed rise followed by breakfast and thereafter departure for Nairobi enjoying lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant followed by departure for the airport or transfer to your chosen hotel in Nairobi.
END OF YOUR SAFARI
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Cost of scheduled flight tickets as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers