DAY 1: MOMBASA-TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK
Pick up from your hotel at 6:00am and drive to Tsavo East National park, game enroute to lodge for lunch as well as check in afternoon game drive includes exploring the largest park in Kenya as well as have a chance to see Red Elephant of Tsavo and other different kind of wildlife. Dinner and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice.
DAY 2: TSAVO EAST-AMBOSELI (MOUNT KILIMANJARO)
Early morning drive to Amboseli National Park game enroute to lodge for lunch as well as check in afternoon game drive gives more opportunity to encounter different wild animals e.g. elephant, lion, cheetahs etc. dinner and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice.
DAY 3: AMBOSELI-LAKE NAKURU
Awaken to a hearty breakfast that prepares you for a short game drive enroute to Lake Nakuru national park. Lunch enroute then drive down to this Kenya’s best soda lake whose waters are often covered by a living carpet of thousand of flamingos. Meet the lions, rhinos, leopard and large herds of water buck. Have a game enroute to your hotel. All meals and overnight at overnight
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU-MAASAI MARA
Have an Early Breakfast then continue with game drive enroute to Masai Mara game reserve arriving in time for lunch. Relax until late afternoon when you embark for your evening game drive to look for Mara wildlife. All meals and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice.
DAY 5: MAASAI MARA
Spend the whole day in Maasai Mara. Probably one of the most well known parks, Maasai Mara, boarder Tanzania’s Serengeti which is equally famous. Almost all the coveted game can be viewed here. Each year the annual migration of the nature’s most awe-inspiring sights when many of the million wildebeest and zebra in search of grazing and drinking water reach the Maasai Mara from Serengeti and remain there until they make their long and arduous trek back “home”. All meals and overnight at your lodge or camp
DAY 6: MAASAI MARA-LAKE NAIVASHA
After breakfast, depart and drive to Lake Naivasha. After lunch spends the evening boat riding where you visit the crescent island and enjoy it. all meals and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice.
DAY 7: LAKE NAIVASHA-TSAVO WEST
Leave Lake Naivasha after breakfast and drive to Tsavo west national park. This bush land is home to world mystical physical features and wildlife. Visit Mzima springs and view hippos wallowing in mud from an underground grass hut. Drive to famous volcanic lava flow of Shetani and Chyulu hills. Visit also the rhino sanctuary. All meals and overnight at a lodge or camp of choice.
DAY 8: TSAVO WEST-MOMBASA
View some of the large games after breakfast. Drive for lunch at Voi before driving back to your beach hotel.
END OF YOUR SAFARI
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Cost of scheduled flight tickets as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers
- International Airfare and Visa Fees