DAY 1: MOMBASA-TSAVO EAST
After an early breakfast drive to Tsavo east national park. The park covers approximately 40 per cent of total Kenya’s national parks. Its dramatic view of the Mudanda rock and Yatta plateau, the world’s largest lava flow makes it a popular destination. Tsavo and Athi river unite to form the remarkably Lugard falls .The park is home of the Red Elephant and other wildlife and birdlife. Have game enroute to your lodge for lunch. Afternoon is spent game viewing. All meals and overnight at Voi safari lodge/Voi wildlife/Ndololo camp
DAY2: TSAVO EAST-TSAVO WEST
Awaken to a helpful breakfast before driving for a game enroute to Tsavo West national park. A spectacular backdrop to the abundant wildlife is the snow covered done of Mount Kilimanjaro the Hippos wallowing with the surprising grace from a lunch relaxed till evening when you make a short game drive enroute to the Rhino sanctuary. Drive back to the lodge. All meals and overnight at Ngulia lodge/Kilaguni/Voyager safari camp/Finch hartons
DAY 3: TSAVO WEST-AMBOSELI
Leave Tsavo West and drive to Amboseli. With Kilimanjaro 6000 matter high snow-capped peaks presiding over the landscape. All round the lodges rooms the lions, Buffaloes, Elephant, Giraffes, Baboons and wildebeests. Amboseli has the highest concentration of the Elephants in the Earth. After lunch relax awaiting all evening game drive to the seasonal lakes Amboseli. All meals and overnight at Amboseli Serena/Amboseli Sopa/Oltukai lodge.
DAY 4: AMBOSELI-TAITA HILLS
Have an early drive to the observation hills for birds eyed view of Mount Kilimanjaro and Amboseli. Drive back to your lodge for breakfast before check out and drive to Taita hills sanctuary. Located at the foots of Taita hills this habitat varies from woodland to riverine forest to open Acacia grasslands. The sanctuary is rich with wildlife and more than 300 resident and migrant species of birds. Night game arrives are arranged as options. Lunch at Taita Hills lodge. Dinner and overnight at Saltlick lodge.
DAY 5: TAITA HILLS-MOMBASA
Embark on a game drive after breakfast until lunch time. After lunch check out and drive back to your Mombasa hotel arriving late afternoon.
END OF YOUR SAFARI
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers
- International Airfare and Visa Fees