DAY 2: MAASAI MARA
Spend the whole day in Masai Mara. Probably one of the most well had known Parks, Masai Mara, and boarder Tanzania's Serengeti which is equally famous. Almost all the coveted game can be viewed here. Each year the annual migration of the nature's most awe-inspiring sights when many of the Million wildebeest and zebra in search of grazing and drinking water reach the Masai Mara from Serengeti and remain there until they make their long and arduous trek back "home". All meals and overnight at TIPILIKWANI LUXURY CAMP.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA-AMBOSELI (MT KILIMANJARO)
Wake to an early morning game drive, after breakfast continues with game drive until time for lunch. Check out of the lodge then transfer to airstrip for your flight to Amboseli where upon arrival you will be met by our driver. Continue with drive before checking in at SENTRIM SAFARI CAMP for Dinner and Overnight.
DAY 4: AMBOSELI - TSAVO WEST
Early morning game drives before breakfast and then drive to Tsavo west. Visit to Mzima springs then continue with game drive enroute for lunch. Afternoon games drive with a visit to the Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at NGULIA SAFARI LODGE.
DAY 5: TSAVO EAST - MOMBASA
Early game drive before breakfast, then game enroute before resting for lunch. After lunch drive back to your Beach hotel, arriving late afternoon.
END OF YOUR SAFARI
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Cost of scheduled flight tickets as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers
- International Airfare and Visa Fees